We love telephone systems! As part of our commitment to your system, we’d like to stay a part of its life.
We offer Telephone Maintenance Agreements on all NEC installations. With this agreement, we’ll take extra steps to make sure your system continues to perform in later years much as it did on when it was first delivered. If there is a problem, don’t worry – you’re covered. If it’s parts you need, we can find what we don’t already stock. And your Agreement assures that onsite service calls are provided at no charge.
How to get satisfaction
Our experience is that Agreements lead to better-maintained and longer-lived systems – and greater customer satisfaction. You’ll benefit from our reliable service with a human touch for one annual flat fee.
What’s covered in Alternative’s Telephone Maintenance Agreement
- Immediate replacement of defective equipment or parts
- Priority scheduling for critical incidents
- Preferred scheduling for standard service calls
- System backup provided during on-site service calls
- 4-hour response on critical call-completion issues
- 24-hour response on non-critical malfunctions
- Free cable testing during telephone troubleshooting
- Free assistance with telephone carrier trouble tickets
- Free programming of extensions, voicemail and auto-attendant
- Free system restoration from backup after failure
- Round-the clock technical support for emergencies
Training and Support
- Free system administrator training
- Free assistance with billing issues with carrier
- Free unlimited end-user training & user guides
- Free remote troubleshooting, programming and backup
- Free telephone button labels
- Carrier contract audit (recommended)
- Consultation on user activity (if requested)
How to get a Telephone Maintenance Agreement
All NEC telephone system installations include a 1-year parts and labor warranty. Telephone Maintenance Agreements are offered to all customers at the end of this period.
If you have an existing NEC system not covered by a Telephone Maintenance Agreement, you may still be eligible. Contact us to learn more.
There’s peace of mind that comes with knowing you have a knowledgeable, helpful, and friendly team supporting your telephone system. The same is true for your IT network - learn more about flat-rate, comprehensive support agreements from our IT Services team. IT Services