(Updated January 4, 2021)
A stay home order is in effect for all counties where Alternative operates. We have made the following adjustments to our business operations:
- All in-person visits are suspended, unless the visit involves necessary assistance to an organization that is providing an essential service (such as a homeless shelter), or otherwise allowed to be open under the order.*
- We are available for remote support and will respond to email and phone calls during our regular business hours, 8:00am – 5:00pm.
- Our physical office in Berkeley is closed, and staff who can do so are working from home.
We’re doing our best to provide as much support as possible to all our clients during this challenging time. We appreciate your patience, and we wish you the best in keeping your employees and family members healthy.
- For the IT Services helpdesk, email email@example.com.
- For the Telecom/Cabling helpdesk, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All IT Managed Services clients, contact your dedicated account manager.
- Or call us at 510-848-4411.
* We may be able to make an in-person visit to your office (following best practices for social distancing) to provide technical support in the following cases:
- Your organization or business is deemed “essential” or is otherwise allowed some level of operations during the stay home order. (see details by county here: https://covid19.ca.gov/safer-economy/)
- You need on-site support to facilitate your employees working from home.
- You need on-site support to fulfill “minimum basic operations” of your organization or business. (again, see Berkeley FAQ)