INFORMATION ON COVID-19
[updated April 6, 2020]
A shelter-in-place order for the entire state is in effect now and until it is lifted. Alternative has made the following adjustments to our business operations:
- All in-person visits are suspended, unless the visit involves necessary assistance to an organization providing an essential service (such as a homeless shelter).*
- We are available for remote support and will respond to email and phone calls during our regular business hours, 8:00 AM – 5PM.
- Our physical office in Berkeley is closed, and staff who can do so are working from home.
We’re doing our best to provide as much support as possible to all our clients during this challenging time. We appreciate your patience, and we wish you the best in keeping your employees and family members healthy.
* We may be able to make an in-person visit to your office (following best practices for social distancing) to provide technical support in the following cases:
- Your organization or business is deemed “essential”. (see helpful FAQ from the City of Berkeley)
- You need on-site support to facilitate your employees working from home.
- You need on-site support to fulfill “minimum basic operations” of your organization or business. (again, see Berkeley FAQ)